6.1.18

Christmas 2017

Christmas has a way of coming slowly and then disappearing quickly. I seemed to spend most of the year making gifts for the family, which is probably one of the nicest parts of giving for me. I don't much like the shopping part. I prefer to give a bit of myself through my making. This year I had a go at some woodwork, with Pa's help, and made a birdhouse for my Mum.

The grandchildren received handmade pillow cases, with names for the girls and special interest (cars or Star Wars) for the boys. Thanks again to Pinterest for the ideas to get me started.



Handsome Pa and pretty Molly, in a typical pose on Christmas day
Christmas Eve lunch in the backyard. Perfect weather for a bbq and salads.
Aunty Sharon's white chocolate and mixed berry ice cream, Aunty Nook's pav and Nanne's chocolate roulade. Spoiled to death.
Time for a swim in the pond in the afternoon.

Nanne and Pa, Christmas 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...