16.7.13

What's Pretty in Winter

If you look carefully there are lots of pretty things in winter, especially in my garden. I love early mornings best, so here are some things I saw today.

Magpies preening in the early morning sun with mist in the background. They were warbling too, which I just love.












Chooks having porridge for breakfast.















Mezzie dozing (even pretty with a droopy bottom lip!).















Bright red-hot-pokers on the front fence.
























Lukedendrons out the back and pansies at the cubby window.




















Pretty white daisies and a well-used blue watering can.













Baby calves in Ruth's paddock.

















The first bulbs... jonquils,


Gorgeous! Thanks God for showing me  
all these pretty things. They made my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...